It's a BIG world; Go Get It !

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Using Polls to Improve Blogs

Using Polls to Improve Blogs
Photo by Gregory Szarkiewicz

The other night I was helping a friend who operates a non-profit. He has one main funder who changed the rules and now requires the one revenue stream be accounted for in all projects. Problem is, he now has 17 projects (I kid you not !) and no bookkeeper - absolute insanity.

My advice - you need a bookkeeper. He knew that but he also needed to hear that the functionality of his organization and his role would improve with the contracting out of bookkeeping. He needed to know how to make his case and my advice was helpful.

Blogs should operate the same way.


According to the Inbound Marketing Program at HubSpot Marketing,  polls help readers indicate was is timely or relevant. Some readers don't want to leave comments but they do have opinions so I have put in a poll. Today, I'm YOUR reader and I'd like to know what content is the most important to you and what frequency you would like to see it delivered.

Information on this blog should be as relevant and as helpful to you as possible. I'm lucky to have friends with similar interests who help me as much as I do them. Why shouldn't a blog, a written resource, be equally helpful to people ?

For me, it needs to be and according to HubSpot , it should be so there we have it - please click away !


Comments

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...